Monday, April 18, 2011

We have a winner...

On April 6, I posted about the Devil's Dictionary and the unusual definitions listed in it. I also challenged you to make up your own definitions of the word education, and offered a prize to the person who wrote the best one. To read that post, please click here.

The task of picking a winner ended up being quite a challenge for me. All the definitions were so good. I wasn't sure what to do so I enlisted the help of a few friends. After tallying up the votes, I am happy to announce that our winner is Siv Maria.  I sent an email to her this morning with prize options. She will be receiving a decorative center tablecloth from the German lady...uh, me.

Congratulations, Siv.

To those of you who didn't win this time, don't be discouraged. I am sure I will have another contest sometime this year. Maybe you could play along and win some tasty German chocolates.

Well, that's all for now. I am off to eat some tasty German chocolates and write my post for the letter O. Oh, yes I am.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, now I should say something clever about education but I wouldn't want to be misunderstood. Seriously, I think we have the beginning of a serious friendship.

Unknown said...

Oh and by the way (BTW) you are one of the last subjects on My A-Z challenge just discovered that now...oh no, here we go again........Need glasses for this WV thingy.

Linda H. said...

Ok...I am dense...WV?